Acadia National Park Summer Retreat
If you are looking to connect with nature, yourself and other like minded souls or if you just need to get grounded and connect with the earth, this retreat is for you!
Acadia National Park is a stunning national treasure on the coast of Maine. No matter where you explore in this park, the views are spectacular and nature abounds. No wonder this is one of the most visited parks in all of North America!
Acadia National Park offers breathtaking views of jagged coastlines, and pristine lakes for the nature lover, adventurer and outdoor enthusiast. More than two dozen mountains rise above the rocky shore, including Cadillac Mountain, which at 1,530 feet is the highest point on the U.S. Atlantic coast. There are more than 130 miles of hiking trails to explore by foot and 45 miles of carriage roads to travel by bike. Also, side note: Acadia is one of the best places on the east coast to view the Milky Way and you will LOVE star-gazing by the fireside at night.
Getting back to nature can do countless positive things for your body, mind and soul. It can leave you feeling grounded, rested, relaxed, rejuvenated, connected to the earth and to others, and so much more.
Join us for this weekend retreat in nature and nourish your mind, body and soul.
Retreat Package Includes
- 3 night stay at a private lakefront home
- 2 Group Dinners
- Breakfast daily
- Daily Yoga classes
- Use of SUP’s throughout your stay
- Guided Hiking (2 days)
- Sailing around Acadia NP
- Park Entrance Fees
- Carpool to National Park
- Bring your own lunch items to prepare your own bag lunch.
- 1 Dinner on your own (in Bar Harbor)
- Entrance fees to National Park IF you are not carpooling and prefer to drive yourself.
- Alcoholic Beverages
For Your Information
- Linens are onsite
- Full kitchen onsite
- Lakefront property
- Please be respectful of other guests and observe quiet hours from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM.
- Alcoholic beverages are allowed in moderation and should be consumed in a responsible manner.
Packing & Equipment
Having the right equipment during your trip will greatly enhance your outdoor experience. It is important to wear proper footwear, and carry warm clothing, foul-weather gear, food and water, and other essentials. Bring layers (including synthetic or wool base and insulating layers, and a windproof/waterproof outer shell), eat high energy foods, and stay hydrated. A sample packing list will be provided for you at time of registration.
Itinerary and pricing
- Check in after 4PM
- Explore your surroundings and amenities onsite.
- 5:30/6:00 PM Welcome Circle & Gathering
- 6:30/7:00 PM Group Dinner
- After Dinner: Optional Bonfire and stargazing
- 6:30-7:30 AM Coffee + Grab & Go Breakfast
- 7:30 AM Depart for Acadia NP (carpool)
- 8:45-9:45 AM Yoga class on the famous Sand Beach
- 10 AM-2:30 PM Group Hike to Mt Gorham with lunch at the summit, ending the hike at Sand Beach for a swim
- Option to continue on to hike Bee-Hive.
- note: *we will pack bag lunches on this day
- Explore more of the park or head into Bar Harbor, dinner on your own this evening
- Head back to the house at your leisure
- 7:00 AM Coffee is served
- 8:00 AM Rise & Shine Yoga
- 10:00 AM Depart for a day hike at Schoodic Mountain
- *we will pack bag lunches on this day
- End hike at a private beach / lake for a swim after hike
- Head back to the lake house or explore the area on your own
- 6:00/6:30 PM Group BBQ
- Bonfire and star gazing
- Early Rise this morning!
- Breakfast today is grab and go
- Check out time is at 8:00 AM.
- Boat Tour around Acadia National Park 10AM-12PM
- After the boat tour, you can depart anytime you wish (grab lunch in Bar Harbor or just head home). Safe travels back home!
3 night stay at lakefront private home
2 Group Dinners
Daily Yoga classes
Use of SUP’s and other water equipment throughout your stay
Guided Hiking (2 days)
Carpool to National Park
Shared Bedding (K +/or Qu) (2 available) $659 per person
Twin bed/ Shared Room (4 available) $639 per person
Queen bed/ Shared Room (1 available) $639 per person
Queen bed/ Private Room (2 available) $699 per person
Pay in full above using your credit card
Register above using promo code: paybycheck at check out.
Mail check: SUP YO, PO Box 273, N. Andover MA 01845
Up to 60 days prior to the event, 10% cancellation fee.
59-30 days, 50% refundable.
29-0, no refunds.
The SUP YO COVID-19 policy states that with a positive test result within 10 days of a retreat, a full refund will be honored.
We will be staying at a private Lakefront home on Donnell Pond. This lakefront rental offers waterfront access and outside amenities to make your stay more enjoyable, including a fire pit, kayaks, canoes, a rowboat to use at your leisure. in the charming coastal community of Hancock Point. The house is located close to nearby Schoodic Mountain which we will hike on this retreat and is a 40 min drive to Bar Harbor. It has 7 shared bedrooms, 3.5 shared baths and incredible indoor and outdoor common space!
Shared and Single Guest room Options Available. Choose BOOK NOW to see options.
Rooming Options are as follows:
Room 1: 1 King Bed, shared (2 persons sharing 1 bed)
Room 2: 1 Queen Bed, shared (2 persons sharing 1 bed)
Room 3: 1 Twin Bed in a shared room
Room 4: 1 Queen Bed (single person) in a shared room (3 beds in room)
Room 5: 1 Queen Bed for 1 person, Private Room
Room 6: 1 Queen size Sleeper Sofa, Private Room
Microwave, dishwasher, washer/dryer, pool table, wet bar, color TV in most rooms, DVD/VCR/stereo/dish satellite, wood for fireplaces, linens, towels and sheets.
Outside amenities: Gas grill, patio furniture, outdoor fireplace, two kayaks, two canoes, 4 SUP’s, 1 row boat, life jackets, docks/swimming area.
Main Cottage and Guest Cottage: