Boston Harbor Paddles
Enjoy a guided leisurely paddle around Boston Harbor. We will begin at the Channelside Dock at Fort Point Pier and paddle to and around the harbor. On your paddle you will paddle around the Boston Tea Party Museum, Rowes Wharf, James Hook and more before returning to the launch point. Enjoy spectacular views of the Boston skyline from your SUP!
Please read your confirmation email for detailed directions and meet up location information.
- Sunset and Mid Morning Paddles available
- Space is limited to 10 students.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to event.
- Register as BYOB when supplying your own SUP
Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP) , Paddle, Life Vest (PFD), 60 minute paddle, 10 minute on water & on-land lesson
What to Bring:
Bathing Suit, Yoga pants/shorts, Tank/Tee, Long sleeve (weather depending), Towel, Water bottle, Sunscreen, Sunglasses, NO COTTON!
Price $35 (BYOB $25)
Frequently asked questions
Is paddleboarding experience required?
- Some paddleboarding experience is encouraged but not required.
- Your instructor will provide basic SUP knowledge, lessons and techniques at time of on-land lesson.
- If you do not know how to swim, you will be required to wear a lifejacket throughout class.
- Paddling on knees is always an option for beginner paddlers.
What should I bring?
- Headlamp or other light source
- Tank or Tee
- Long sleeve (weather depending)
- Change of clothes in case of getting wet
- Water bottle
- Dry bag (optional)
- NO COTTON!
Damaged or Lost Equipment Clause
In the event of damaged or lost equipment, including anchors, paddles, SUP’s and PFD’s, it is 100% the responsibility of the renter to repair or replace what has been lost or damaged.
Payments & Cancellation Policy
- The per person cost includes board rental, paddle, PFD (personal floatation device) and instruction by a certified SUP instructor.
- We offer a $10 Discount to bring your own board (BYOB) and paddle (BYOB available in most locations).
- Since classes sell out in advance, we have a strict cancellation policy. Please read carefully below:
- No refunds are available for cancellations and/or no shows. If you must cancel, you may choose to transfer to another class/event within 48 hours of cancelling by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. No exchanges will be processed outside of 48 hours.
- If class is cancelled by SUP YO due to weather or other reason, you may exchange the value of your ticket to another class/event or you may request a refund. Refunds will only be honored for SUP YO cancellations and must be requested within 48 hours of class. Outside of 48 hours, no refunds will be honored.