Croatia by Land & Sea
The perfect mix of culture, history and active adventure
Visiting Croatia is a life changing experience. Blessed with breathtaking scenery and incredible history, delicious traditional foods and wines, sprawling vineyards, wild beaches, dramatic mountain ranges and thousand-plus islands, this is a country so divine that it has been named one of the best travel destinations in the world!
On this trip we will experience the best of land & sea. We will explore the Zadar region of Croatia and it’s nearby islands including Kornati National Park and Island Pag, visit quaint villages, local farms, and beautiful beaches. While at sea, we will explore some of Croatia’s most beautiful islands as we island hop, sailing by Catamaran, through the Adriatic Sea. On this journey we will enjoy Kayaking, Paddleboarding, Yoga, Sailing and Hiking combined with the best of Croatian Culture and History.
- 8 Days/7 nights in shared or single accommodations
- 8 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches, 3 Dinners
- Yacht Skipper & English speaking Guide(s)
- 7 Daily Excursions
- Entrance Fees, local tax & fees
- Private Transfers throughout stay
- Airport Transfers
- Meals not mentioned above
- Additional tours, excursions or other not included in the above itinerary
- CC: Deposit of $1050 due at checkout
- Check: Use promo code paybycheck at check out
- If Mailing Check, mail to: SUP YO, PO BOX 273, N. Andover MA 01845
Arrival & Departure
- Please plan to arrive Zadar (ZAD) before 3PM on September 9, 2022
- Depart on September 16, 2022 from Zadar (ZAD) anytime.
- You could alternatively fly into Split or Zagreb and provide your own transfer to Zadar.
- If you require assistance with booking airfare please contact us via email
All reservations that are cancelled will incur a $1000 penalty (your non-refundable deposit).
Full payment due 90 days prior to retreat start date. 89-60 days, 50% refund minus the $1000 penalty, 59-0 days no refunds.
COVID cxl policy can be viewed here: https://www.supyoadventures.com/news/covid-19-message-to-our-customers/
Cancel for any reason trip insurance is available and recommended. Email us to request a quote.
- Private Group Transfers are included and will be provided for you.
- Transfers include airport transfers to/from Zadar Airport on the start and end date of the trip.
Itinerary and pricing
Day 1, September 9
- Airport Transfer: 30 min drive; Meals: Dinner; Accommodation: Zadar Hotel
Day 2, September 10
- Transfer: 60 min drive. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch; Accommodation: catamaran
Day 3, September 11
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch; Accommodation: catamaran
Day 4, September 12
- Meals: Breakfast and Lunch; Accommodation: catamaran
Day 5, September 13
- Transfer: 1.5-2 hour drive; Meals: B, L and D; Accommodation: Hotel Boskinac
Day 6, September 14
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch; Accommodation: Hotel Boskinac
Day 7, September 15
- Transfer: 30 min drive; Meals: Lunch and Dinner, Accommodation: Zadar Hotel
Day 8, September 16
- Breakfast, Airport Transfer:30 min drive
Twin Accommodations – (shared room with 2 twin beds) $3,495
Shared Accommodations – (shared queen/double bed) $2,995
Single Accommodations – (single room and single bed throughout stay) $3,995
Pay in full above using your credit card.
To pay by check:
Register above using promo code: paybycheck at check out.
Mail check: SUP YO, PO Box 273, N. Andover MA 01845
Hotel Boskinac, Island Pag
Teatro Verdi Hotel, Zadar
Choose from Shared or Single room accommodations throughout your stay in Dubrovnik and Onboard
Single or Double Occupancy (Pag)
The cozy and comfortable standard double rooms (21-23m2) are located mainly on the ground floor of the hotel and feature spacious double beds, bright glazed bathrooms, high ceilings with original beams and large windows overlooking the courtyard greenery. Each have the option of separating the double bed into 2 twin beds and can be used as shared or single rooms.
Single or Double Occupancy (Zadar)
Includes a private room with one double or two twin beds. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with hairdryer and tub, tea and coffee making facilities, mini bar on request, safety deposit box, A/C, WIFI, phone, LCD TV. Includes buffet breakfast daily.
During your stay at your Hotel, enjoy a breakfast buffet daily including eggs, local cold cuts, fruit, vegetables, yogurt, granola, fresh breads and coffee and juice. Onboard the Catamaran, breakfast is prepared every morning by our guide and is served on the deck family style. Breakfast will be served in a rich buffet form with several types of cereal, butter, honey, jam, ham, cheese, eggs, yogurt, fruit, juice, coffee, tea, and milk.
Single Cabin Occupancy (Onboard)
Includes a private single room with one bed and en-suite bathroom. This option is perfect for solo travelers that wish to have their own private room, bed and bath.
Standard Twin or Shared Cabin Occupancy (Onboard)
Includes a shared room with either one (twin) or two (shared) beds and en-suite bathroom. This option is perfect for solo travelers or friends traveling together that wish to share space/bathroom.
Visit Gallery for more photos