Full Moon Paddles
Join us for a leisurely paddle under the Full Moon once per month, June – September, in Chelmsford, Amesbury, Worcester and more. Please check our schedule for details.
We will have some Torch paddles available for use. The lights on the Torch paddle keep you safely in control and allow you to be visible to others while illuminating your surroundings both above and below the water! In addition, feel free to wear battery operated lights or neon glow sticks to shine your own individual light. Most importantly, be creative and HAVE FUN!
We will meet at the chosen location 15 minutes early to prepare for our paddle. We will sail off into the sunset and watch the rise of the moon as we leisurely paddle around the lake or harbor (total 60 mins). Feel free to bring a cooler onboard with your favorite beverage or snack!
This is a paddle only, no yoga is included.
Paddle is 60 minutes in length.
$32.00 per person. Includes board, paddle and PFD.
BYOBoard for $22.00 (Register as BYOB)
Frequently asked questions
Is paddleboarding experience required?
- Some paddleboarding experience is encouraged but not required.
- Your instructor will provide basic SUP knowledge, lessons and techniques at time of on-land lesson.
- If you do not know how to swim, you will be required to wear a lifejacket throughout class.
- Paddling on knees is always an option for beginner paddlers.
What should I bring?
- Headlamp or other light source
- Tank or Tee
- Long sleeve (weather depending)
- Change of clothes in case of getting wet
- Water bottle
- Dry bag (optional)
- NO COTTON!
Damaged or Lost Equipment Clause
In the event of damaged or lost equipment, including anchors, paddles, SUP’s and PFD’s, it is 100% the responsibility of the renter to repair or replace what has been lost or damaged.
Payments & Cancellation Policy
- The per person cost includes board rental, paddle, PFD (personal floatation device) and instruction by a certified SUP instructor.
- We offer a $10 Discount to bring your own board (BYOB) and paddle (BYOB available in most locations).
- Since classes sell out in advance, we have a strict cancellation policy. Please read carefully below:
- No refunds are available for cancellations and/or no shows. If you must cancel, you may choose to transfer to another class/event within 48 hours of cancelling by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. No exchanges will be processed outside of 48 hours.
- If class is cancelled by SUP YO due to weather or other reason, you may exchange the value of your ticket to another class/event or you may request a refund. Refunds will only be honored for SUP YO cancellations and must be requested within 48 hours of class. Outside of 48 hours, no refunds will be honored.