Day Hikes – Moderate to Advanced
Day Hikes in the White Mountains
Be guided through the pristine forests of the Mount Washington Valley with a White Mountain National Forest Guide. On select hikes, also enjoy a scenic mountain top yoga class, please check the descriptions at booking. We will meet at the trailhead and enjoy a day in the wilderness together, connecting with nature and each other. Hiking excursions are available from May through October and are on a reservation only basis. On our yoga hikes, experience yoga at its fullest by practicing in, and becoming one with, nature.
- Welch Dickey Loop (Moderate)
- Mount Osceola (Advanced)
- See full list of locations at time of registration
Hiking experience required. Proper footwear and hiking gear required. A packing list will be sent at time of reservation. Please read full descriptions at time of registration by choosing BOOK NOW.
- Roundtrip Guided Hike with Wilderness First Aid Guide
- 1 hour Mountain Top Yoga Class (select hikes)
- Healthy Bag Lunch (During COVID-19, please pack your own lunch)
- Limited to 9 spots – Must register in advance
Things to Note:
- Moderate-Advanced Level.
- Proper footwear and gear required
- Leashed dogs permitted
- Cost: $50 per person
Welch Dickey Loop