Day Hikes – Moderate-Advanced
Day Hikes in the White Mountains
Be guided through the pristine forests of the Mount Washington Valley with a White Mountain National Forest Guide. We will meet at the trailhead and enjoy a day in the wilderness together, connecting with nature and each other. Hiking excursions are available from June through October and are on a reservation only basis. Get inspired and become one with, nature.
- Mount Liberty is a 4,459 foot mountain in the Franconia Range of the White Mountains. The 360 degree views from the summit are incredible and breath-taking! Elevation: 4,459 feet, Distance: 6.4 miles
- Mount Waumbek is a 4,006 foot mountain in the Pliny Range in Lancaster and Jefferson, New Hampshire, Coös County in the White Mountains. It is the 3rd shortest of the 48 New Hampshire 4,000 footers (46th tallest). Elevation: 4,006 feet, Distance: 7.2 miles
- Mount Tecumseh is a 4,003 foot mountain in theSandwich Range of the White Mountains. It is the shortest mountain on the AMC’s official 4,000 footers list. Elevation: 4,003 feet, Distance: 5.2 miles
- Galehead Mountain is a 4,024 foot mountain in the Twin Range in Franconia in the White Mountains. The summit itself has no view, but there is a great view-point near the summit with astounding views! It is the shortest mountain on the AMC’s official 4,000 footers list. Total Distance is 10.2 miles round trip.
- This summit offers 360 degree views of the New Hampshire mountains including Mount Washington. Elevation: 4,310 feet, Distance of hike: 6.2 Round trip.
- The views from the summit are not 360 degrees, but still amazing at around 220 degrees of clear views of Mount Washington in the Northeast and most of the rest of the White Mountains. Elevation: 4,315 feet, Distance of hike: 6.4 Round trip
- This hike is on NH’s 4,000 footer list (1 of 48) and offers amazing views of the White Mountains during PEAK fall foliage! Elevation: 4,500 feet, Distance of hike: 10 miles round trip
- Various 4,000 footers offered monthly as listed above
Hiking experience required. Proper footwear and hiking gear required. A packing list will be sent at time of reservation. Please read full descriptions at time of registration by choosing BOOK NOW.
- Round trip Guided Hike with Wilderness First Aid Guide
- Healthy Bag Lunch (During COVID-19, please pack your own lunch)
- Limited to 10 spots – Must register in advance
Things to Note:
- Moderate-Advanced Level.
- Proper footwear and gear required
- Leashed dogs permitted
- Cost: $50 per person
Under permit with the White Mountain National Forest
Yesterday I went hiking with SUP YO and loved the experience. I only went through with it because Kim was so nice when I first spoke to her. So BIG thanks to Kim! I am already planning my next adventure with SUP YO Adventures!-
The Yoga Hikes provide an opportunity to connect with nature and the outdoors and they are also a chance to connect with others with similar interests. Jana does a wonderful job planning the activities and if there is yoga included she is a guiding, soulful teacher. I highly recommend an experience with SUP YO.
There is nothing quite like practicing yoga on a mountain top! Highly recommended!