Kids Paddleboard & Yoga Clinics
FUN + EDUCATIONAL
Children ages 7 & up will learn fundamentals of a SUP (Stand Up Paddleboard), water safety skills, paddling techniques, basic yoga poses on the ground and on the SUP with time for SUP Games! Clinics operate Monday – Friday from 9:30AM – 12:30PM (see our locations page for location details). Program Includes: Use of paddleboard, paddle, life jacket and instruction by a Certified Instructor. (children required to pass swim test).
Please bring sunblock, water bottle, snack, lunch, towel, change of clothes. Kids must be comfortable on the water and pass a swim test prior to the start of the clinic which will be conducted by an on-site lifeguard.
The daily agenda is held in 2 sessions:
- Session 1: 9:30 am – 11:00 am
- Lunch Break 11:00 am – 11:30 am
- Session 2: 11:30 am – 12:30 pm
- Cost per child $195.00
- Early Bird Discount $175.00
- Space is limited to 10 children
- Must register in advance to secure space
Stevens Pond, North Andover
Stiles Pond, Boxford MA
Frequently asked questions
Who can participate in the kids clinic?
- Students must be age 7 and up to participate.
- Clinics include a max of 10 children.
- Children are required to pass a swim test at the start of camp.
- All children are required to wear a lifejacket throughout the clinic - no exceptions.
What should I bring?
- Bathing suit
- Tank or Tee
- Long sleeve (weather depending)
- Change of clothes
- Water, Snack and Lunch
- Sunscreen and Hat
- Yoga Mat (optional)
- Lifejacket (if you have your own please bring with you)
- NO COTTON on the water
Damaged or Lost Equipment Clause
In the event of damaged or lost equipment, including anchors, paddles, SUP’s and PFD’s, it is 100% the responsibility of the renter to repair or replace what has been lost or damaged.
Payments & Cancellation Policy
- The per person cost includes board rental, paddle, anchor, PFD (personal floatation device) and instruction by a certified SUP Yoga instructor.
- Since classes sell out in advance, we have a strict cancellation policy. Please read carefully below:
- No refunds are available for cancellations and/or no shows. If you must cancel, you may choose to transfer to another class/event within 48 hours of cancelling by emailing email@example.com. No exchanges will be processed outside of 48 hours.
- If class is cancelled by SUP YO due to weather or other reason, you may exchange the value of your ticket to another class/event or you may request a refund. Refunds will only be honored for SUP YO cancellations and must be requested within 48 hours of class. Outside of 48 hours, no refunds will be honored.