SUP YO Kids!
Kids Paddleboarding & Yoga Programs
FUN + EDUCATIONAL!
THIS SUMMER WE WILL BE OFFERING PADDLEBOARD AND PADDLE-YOGA LESSONS FOR KIDS AGES 7+ IN 2 LOCATIONS. CHOOSE FROM LESSONS, CLASSES & 3 DAY CLINICS, OPTION TO COMBINE YOGA & PADDLING. FOR THIS SUMMER 2023, THE DETAILS FOR ALL KIDS PROGRAMS ARE:
TUESDAYS IN HINGHAM
PADDLEBOARD YOGA + PADDLEBOARDING CLASS – 1 hour
Children ages 7 & up will practice Yoga on a Stand Up Paddleboard with time for partner poses and paddling fun! Class Includes: Use of paddleboard, paddle, life jacket and instruction by a Certified Instructor. Please bring sunblock, water bottle, snack, lunch, towel, change of clothes.
CLASS TIMES VARY AS THEY ARE ARE SCHEDULED AROUND HIGH TIDE. PLEASE CHECK OUR SCHEDULE FOR AVAILABILITY.
$35.00 per child
THURSDAYS IN CHELMSFORD:
11:00-12:00 PM PADDLEBOARDING LESSON
Lunch / Snack Break
12:30-1:30 PM PADDLEBOARD YOGA CLASS
Children ages 7 & up will practice Yoga on a Stand Up Paddleboard with time for partner poses and paddling! Program Includes: Use of paddleboard, paddle, life jacket and instruction by a Certified Instructor. Please bring sunblock, water bottle, snack, lunch, towel, change of clothes.
Choose one event for $35 per child each or combine both events for $60 per child.
3 DAY KIDS CLINICS:
HINGHAM & CHELMSFORD LOCATIONS
3 day clinic – Operates Tuesday-Thursday from 9AM-1PM
Various Dates Available – BOOK NOW to choose your date
Agenda will be as follows:
Session 1: 10:00 AM – 11:45 AM
Session : 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
Includes all equipment, lessons from certified guide/teacher. Lunch not included.
Children will learn the fundamentals of SUP, proper use and care of equipment, proper paddling techniques, Yoga on land and onboard, partner yoga poses + time for SUP games and swimming! This clinic is FUN and educational. Rain or shine. $195.00 per child
Hingham Bathing Beach
Heart Pond Chelmsford
Frequently asked questions
Who can participate in the kids clinic?
- Students must be age 7 and up to participate.
- Clinics include a max of 10 children.
- Children are required to pass a swim test at the start of camp.
- All children are required to wear a lifejacket throughout the clinic - no exceptions.
What should I bring?
- Bathing suit
- Tank or Tee
- Long sleeve (weather depending)
- Change of clothes
- Water, Snack and Lunch
- Sunscreen and Hat
- Yoga Mat (optional)
- Lifejacket (if you have your own please bring with you)
- NO COTTON on the water
Damaged or Lost Equipment Clause
In the event of damaged or lost equipment, including anchors, paddles, SUP’s and PFD’s, it is 100% the responsibility of the renter to repair or replace what has been lost or damaged.
Payments & Cancellation Policy
- The per person cost includes board rental, paddle, anchor, PFD (personal floatation device) and instruction by a certified SUP Yoga instructor.
- Since classes sell out in advance, we have a strict cancellation policy. Please read carefully below:
- No refunds are available for cancellations and/or no shows. If you must cancel, you may choose to transfer to another class/event within 48 hours of cancelling by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. No exchanges will be processed outside of 48 hours.
- If class is cancelled by SUP YO due to weather or other reason, you may exchange the value of your ticket to another class/event or you may request a refund. Refunds will only be honored for SUP YO cancellations and must be requested within 48 hours of class. Outside of 48 hours, no refunds will be honored.