Practice Yoga on a Stand Up Paddleboard
Yoga and Stand Up Paddleboarding (SUP) just happen to go together very well. Doing yoga on a paddleboard enhances the yoga workout. The paddleboard makes a fine yoga mat and the extra balance required by being on the water intensifies the yoga routine. The peacefulness and tranquility of floating on the water combines nicely with the meditative nature of yoga.
Join us on the water in one of our 10 Locations throughout Boston & NH!
- Boston, MA
- Hopkinton, MA
- Rye, NH
- Hingham, MA
- Seabrook, NH
- Amesbury, MA
- Chelmsford, MA
- North Andover, MA *Closed due to C-19
- Worcester, MA
- Beverly, MA
Classes are for all levels and are 75 minutes in length from our on land lesson to savasana. No SUP experience is required to participant but some yoga experience is recommended. Classes include all equipment. If you choose to bring your own equipment please reserve a BYOB space.
- $40 Includes SUP, paddle, anchor and PFD
- $30 if you BYOB (Bring your own board and anchor)
- $375+ for all Private Groups (click here for group details)
Increase Focus & Concentration.
Increase Balance & Core Strength.
Connect with Nature.
Challenge your practice with SUP YO!
Frequently asked questions
Who can do SUP Yoga?
- Students must have some prior yoga experience.
- A SUP lesson is suggested but not required.
- Must know how to swim. If you do not know how to swim, you will be required to wear a lifejacket throughout class.
What should I bring?
- Bathing suit
- Yoga pants/shorts
- Tank or Tee
- Long sleeve (weather depending)
- Change of clothes
- Water bottle
- Dry bag (optional)
- Sunscreen & Sunglasses
- NO COTTON!
DO I need my own anchor?
An anchor is included with each board rental (10 total). If you are bringing your own board (BYOB) limited anchors are available through SUP YO. Please check with us prior to bringing your own board to make sure an anchor can be provided or, you can just bring your own! Bringing your own can be as simple as using a small recyclable bag (small Lululemon bags work great for this), add a few medium size rocks from the beach and a (depth specific) line to attach to your board and you’re ready to rock n roll.
Damaged or Lost Equipment Clause
In the event of damaged or lost equipment, including anchors, paddles, SUP’s and PFD’s, it is 100% the responsibility of the renter to repair or replace what has been lost or damaged.
Payments & Cancellation Policy
- The per person cost of $40 includes board rental, paddle, anchor, PFD (personal floatation device) and instruction by a certified SUP Yoga instructor.
- We offer a $10 Discount to bring your own board (BYOB), paddle & anchor (BYOB available in most locations)
- Since classes sell out in advance, we have a strict cancellation policy. Please read carefully below:
- If you must cancel or make a change to your reservation, please do so within 48 hours of class time. Refunds will be processed for cancellations by SUP YO due to inclement weather. Exchanges will be processed for cancellations made by the customer within 48 hours before class time. NO REFUNDS.
- If class is cancelled by SUP YO due to inclement weather or other reason, you may exchange the value of your ticket to another class/event or you may request a refund. Refunds will only be honored for SUP YO cancellations and must be requested within 48 hours of class. Outside of 48 hours, no refunds will be honored.
- Please note, all activities operate rain or shine. Cancellations due to inclement weather include thunderstorms, high winds or other severe conditions.