Private Group Paddleboarding Excursions
Book Your Own Private Group
YES! We host private groups and can come to your on-water location or hold your private event in one of our floating studio locations. Private Paddleboarding groups may consist of up to 10 students per group. Paddles are 60 minutes in length and include all equipment. Private events can be tailored to suit your needs and you can choose your own date, time and location for your event. Some examples of groups we have hosted on water are: Fitness Centers and Gyms, Corporate Team Builders, Bachelorette Parties, Birthday Parties, Girl Scouts, and Ladies Night Out. We look forward to hosting your group on water!
- Capacity: Up to 10 students per group (flat rate)
- Back to back paddles are available for larger groups
- Duration: 60 mins standard, option to extend to 90 minutes
- Includes All equipment: Stand Up Paddleboard, Paddle, PFD.
- A 50% deposit is required to secure the date at time of reservation
- $300.00 flat group rate within one of our regular locations
- $325 flat group rate outside of our locations, within 50 miles of Boston or Portsmouth NH.
- Outside of these areas, please send an email for rates
- Additional students that BYOB are +$25.00 each
- Additional students that require equipment are +$30.00 each.
- Prices are based on the following geographical area: 50 mile radius of Boston & Portsmouth NH
- If you need to cancel, please do so one week (7 days) prior to event to avoid penalty.
- Cancellations made outside of 7 days are fully refundable.
- Cancellations made within 7 days are non-refundable.
- Full Refund if cancellation is made by SUP YO.
Frequently asked questions
Who can do SUP Yoga?
- No experience necessary.
- Must know how to swim. If you do not know how to swim, you will be required to wear a lifejacket for the duration of t the paddle.
What should I bring?
- Bathing suit
- Tank or Tee
- Long sleeve (weather depending)
- Change of clothes
- Water bottle
- Dry bag (optional)
- Sunscreen & Sunglasses
- NO COTTON!
- The per person cost of $30 includes board rental, paddle, PFD and instruction/guide by a certified instructor.
- We offer a $10 Discount to bring your own board (BYOB), paddle
- We have a strict cancellation policy. Please read carefully below:
- No refunds are available for cancellations and/or no shows. If you must cancel, you may choose to transfer to another class/event within 48 hours of cancelling by emailing email@example.com. No exchanges will be processed outside of 48 hours.
- If event is cancelled by SUP YO due to weather or other reason, you may exchange the value of your ticket to another event or you may request a refund. Refunds will only be honored for SUP YO cancellations and must be requested within 48 hours of event. Outside of 48 hours, no refunds will be honored.