Private Group Classes
Book Your Own Private Group
YES! We host private groups and can come to your on-water location or hold your private event in one of our floating studio locations. Private SUP Yoga groups may consist of up to 10 students per class. Classes are 75 minutes in length and include all equipment. Private events can be tailored to suit your needs and you can choose your own date, time and location for your event. Some examples of groups we have hosted on water are: Yoga Studios, Fitness Centers and Gyms, Corporate Team Builders, Bachelorette Parties, Birthday Parties, and Ladies Night Out. We look forward to hosting your event on water!
- Capacity: Up to 10 students per class (flat rate)
- Back to back classes are available for larger groups
- Duration: 75 mins standard, option to extend to 90 minutes
- Includes All equipment: Stand Up Paddleboard, Paddle, PFD, Anchor
- A 50% deposit is required to secure the date at time of reservation
- $385.00 flat group rate within one of our regular locations
- $425 flat group rate outside of our locations, within 50 miles of Boston or Portsmouth NH.
- Outside of these areas, please send an email for rates
- Additional students that BYOB are +$25.00 each
- Additional students that require equipment are +$35.00 each.
- Prices are based on the following geographical area: 50 mile radius of Boston & Portsmouth NH
- If you need to cancel, please do so one week (7 days) prior to event to avoid penalty.
- Cancellations made outside of 7 days are fully refundable.
- Cancellations made within 7 days are non-refundable.
- Full Refund if cancellation is made by SUP YO.
Frequently asked questions
Who can do SUP Yoga?
- Students must have some prior yoga experience.
- A SUP lesson is suggested but not required.
- Must know how to swim. If you do not know how to swim, you will be required to wear a lifejacket throughout class.
What should I bring?
- Bathing suit
- Yoga pants/shorts
- Tank or Tee
- Long sleeve (weather depending)
- Change of clothes
- Water bottle
- Dry bag (optional)
- Sunscreen & Sunglasses
- NO COTTON!
DO I need my own anchor?
An anchor is included with each board rental (10 total). If you are bringing your own board (BYOB) limited anchors are available through SUP YO. Please check with us prior to bringing your own board to make sure an anchor can be provided or, you can just bring your own! Bringing your own can be as simple as using a small recyclable bag (small Lululemon bags work great for this), add a few medium size rocks from the beach and a (depth specific) line to attach to your board and you’re ready to rock n roll.
Damaged or Lost Equipment Clause
In the event of damaged or lost equipment, including anchors, paddles, SUP’s and PFD’s, it is 100% the responsibility of the renter to repair or replace what has been lost or damaged.
Payments & Cancellation Policy
- The per person cost of $40 includes board rental, paddle, anchor, PFD (personal floatation device) and instruction by a certified SUP Yoga instructor.
- We offer a $10 Discount to bring your own board (BYOB), paddle & anchor (BYOB available in most locations)
- Since classes sell out in advance, we have a strict cancellation policy. Please read carefully below:
- No refunds are available for cancellations and/or no shows. If you must cancel, you may choose to transfer to another class/event within 48 hours of cancelling by emailing email@example.com. No exchanges will be processed outside of 48 hours.
- If class is cancelled by SUP YO due to weather or other reason, you may exchange the value of your ticket to another class/event or you may request a refund. Refunds will only be honored for SUP YO cancellations and must be requested within 48 hours of class. Outside of 48 hours, no refunds will be honored.