Southern Croatia by Land & Sea
The perfect mix of culture, history and active adventure
Visiting Croatia is a life changing experience. Blessed with breathtaking scenery and incredible history, delicious traditional foods and wines, sprawling vineyards, wild beaches, dramatic mountain ranges and thousand-plus islands, this is a country so divine that it has been named one of the best travel destinations in the world!
On this trip we will experience the best of land & sea. We will explore the Southern most point of Croatia, the ancient roman city of Dubrovnik and its surrounding areas, as well as nearby country, Montenegro, and its quaint villages and beautiful beaches. While at sea, we will explore some of Croatia’s most beautiful islands as we island hop, sailing by Catamaran, through the Adriatic Sea. We begin our journey in the ancient walled city of Dubrovnik…..
- 8 Days/7 nights in shared or single accommodations
- 8 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches, 3 Dinners
- Yacht Skipper & English speaking Guide(s)
- 7 Daily Excursions
- Entrance Fees, local tax & fees
- Private Transfers throughout stay
- Airport Transfers
- Meals not mentioned above
- Additional tours, excursions or other not included in the above itinerary
- CC: Pay in full at check out
- Check: Use promo code paybycheck at check out
- Venmo: Use promo code paybycheck at check out
- If Mailing Check, mail to: SUP YO, PO BOX 273, N. Andover MA 01845
Arrival & Departure
- Please plan to arrive Dubrovnik (DBV) before 3PM on September 12, 2020
- Depart on September 19, 2020 from Dubrovnik (DBV) anytime.
- If you require assistance with booking airfare please contact us via email
Due to COVID-19 please refer to our COVID-19 Message board for details on revised cancellation policies.
Cancel for any reason trip insurance is available and recommended. Email us to request a quote.
- Private Group Transfers are included and will be provided for you.
- Transfers include airport transfers on the start and end date of the trip.
- All transfers to/from Montenegro are included.
Itinerary and pricing
Day 1, September 12
- Airport Transfer: 30 min drive; Meals: Dinner; Accommodation: Hotel Lapad
Day 2, September 13
- Transfer: 30 min drive / 2h sail; Meals: Lunch; Accommodation: catamaran
Day 3, September 14
- Transfer: 4h sail; Meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner; Accommodation: catamaran
Day 4, September 15
- Transfer: 2h sail; Meals: Breakfast and Lunch; Accommodation: catamaran
Day 5, September 16
- Breakfast, 2-Hour Sail, SUP Yoga, 15 min transfer, Lunch, Accommodation: Hotel Lapad
Day 6, September 17
- Transfer: 6h drive, Meals: Lunch; Accommodation: Hotel Lapad
Day 7, September 18
- Transfer: 30 min drive; Meals: Lunch and Dinner, Accommodation: Hotel Lapad
Day 8, September 19
- Breakfast, Airport Transfer:30 min drive
Twin Accommodations – (shared hotel room and twin onboard) $2,818
Shared Accommodations – (shared hotel bed/onboard bed) $2,550
Single Accommodations – (single room and bed throughout stay) $3,279
Pay in full above using your credit card.
To pay by check or Venmo:
Register above using promo code: paybycheck at check out.
Mail check: SUP YO, PO Box 273, N. Andover MA 01845
or VENMO @supyo_boston
Choose from Shared or Single room accommodations throughout your stay in Dubrovnik and Onboard
Standard Single Occupancy (Dubrovnik)
Includes a private room with one double bed. Sea view rooms offer a lovely panorama view over the harbor and the bay of Gruz. Rooms have one double bed are equipped with a private bathroom with hairdryer and tub, tea and coffee making facilities, mini bar on request, safety deposit box, A/C, WIFI, phone, LCD TV. Includes buffet breakfast daily.
Standard Double Occupancy (Dubrovnik)
Includes a shared room with two twin beds. Sea view rooms offer a lovely panorama view over the harbor and the bay of Gruz. Rooms have two twin beds and are equipped with a private bathroom with hairdryer and tub, tea and coffee making facilities, mini bar on request, safety deposit box, A/C, WIFI, phone, LCD TV. Includes buffet breakfast daily.
During your stay at Hotel Lapad, enjoy a breakfast buffet daily including eggs, local cold cuts, fruit, vegetables, yogurt, granola, fresh breads and coffee and juice. Breakfast is from 06:30 till 10:00. Onboard the Catamaran, breakfast is prepared every morning by our guide and is served on the deck family style. Breakfast will be served in a rich buffet form with several types of cereal, butter, honey, jam, ham, cheese, eggs, yogurt, fruit, juice, coffee, tea, and milk.
Single Cabin Occupancy (Onboard)
Includes a private single room with one bed and en-suite bathroom. This option is perfect for solo travelers that wish to have their own private room, bed and bath.
Standard Twin Cabin Occupancy (Onboard)
Includes a shared room with two beds and en-suite bathroom. This option is perfect for solo travelers or friends traveling together that wish to share one room with two beds.
Double Shared Cabin Occupancy (Onboard)
Includes a shared room with shared bed and en-suite bathroom. This option is perfect for couples or friends that wish to share a bed.
Visit Gallery for more photos