Spring FORWARD>> Weekend Retreat, White Mountains NH
Join us in the heart of the White Mountains for Spring FORWARD>> Take a deep dive into finding your hidden potential, taking your power back and manifesting your dreams + time for self care while getting grounded in nature.
Welcome to spring in the White Mountains!
This intimate spring retreat will include 2 nights in the heart of the white mountains at historic former 1800’s B&B; The Bartlett Village House. The Bartlett Village house is the perfect getaway for private groups with 3-stories of living space and a private backyard, in walking distance to the Saco River and nearby hiking trails, there is plenty of space to s p r e a d out and come together 🙂
Take a deep dive into finding your hidden potential, taking your power back and manifesting your dreams on this weekend retreat with the guidance and knowledge of Donna Laitinen, Positivity Influencer, Author of The Highest Frequencies of Love and owner of Evoke Change Center.
Activities include daily yoga classes, two 2-hour workshops, 1 private mini healing session with Donna, brunch and dinner daily, a grounding and mindful hike to a majestic waterfall, 1 sound bath, evening bonfires and stargazing and plenty of time to connect with Self, others, and nature.
- 2 nights shared or single accommodations at The Bartlett Village House B&B
- Welcome Circle and Social Gathering Friday Evening (includes light dinner)
- 1 Hiking Excursion
- 2 Workshops
- One 1:1 mini healing session with Donna
- Sound Bath Ceremony
- 2 Yoga classes
- 2 Dinners + 2 Brunches
- *we recommend bringing any food items or snacks that you prefer to have on hand, especially if you have dietary restrictions/allergies.
Our Minds hold extraordinary powers. We’ll talk about the difference between the conscious and subconscious minds and using the tools of autosuggestion and how to take your power back.
Workshops will include:
- Reciting a positive affirmation to raise your frequency output
- Moving from autopilot thinking to mastery of your thoughts
- Realizing the power of your paradigm, taking back your power from mental conditioning with self-realization of your behavior patterns
- Learning to use intention setting with conscious awareness and energetically connect to your thoughts, feelings, behavior, and results
- Contemplating self-inquiry, uniting a connection with your whole being, mindfully, physically, and spiritually
- Aligning your thoughts with actions to connect your passion, goals, and energy.
- Reflecting and connecting with practices to magnify your mind
- HFL Protocol (An experiential activity)
It starts with YOU, building Strength through Self-Discovery. Self-discovery, including awareness, control, and discipline is a crucial prerequisite to developing the skills required for mental, emotional, and physical strength. We’ll review it all.
We will end this retreat Sunday with a sound bath ceremony to release what no longer serves us while declaring our rockets of desire!
We look forward to hosting you at The Bartlett Village House!!!
Limited to 10 guests.
Shared accommodations available.
See more details about the Bartlett Village House accommodations at www.bartlettvillagehouse.com
Itinerary and pricing
Day 1 (Friday)
- Arrivals 4pm
- Welcome Circle
- Mindful Movement
- Social Gathering with dinner
Day 2 (Saturday)
- Coffee & Tea
- Yoga Class
- Workshop 1 (2 hours)
- Guided Waterfall Hike
- Restorative Yoga
- Bonfire & Star Gazing
Day 3 (Sunday)
- Coffee & Tea & Grab & Go Breakfast
- Yoga Class
- Workshop 2 (2 hours)
- Sound Bath Ceremony
- Ending Meditation
Shared Room with 2 beds (sleeps 2 people) $549 per person
Private Room with 1 bed, shared bath (sleeps 1 person) $589 per person
Private Room with Private Bath (sleeps 1 person) $659 per person
Single Occupancy in a private suite, private bath (2 persons can share this space if preferred, please email us to book this way offline)
Single Occupancy in a private room with shared bath
Double room category, includes 2 people per room, 2 beds, shared bath
Pay in full above using your credit card.
To pay by check:
Register above using promo code: paybycheck at check out.
Mail check: SUP YO, PO Box 273, N. Andover MA 01845
Full Payment due 60 days before arrival. 59-30 days before start date, cancellations will incur a $100 penalty. 29-0 days = no refunds for cancellations.
The SUP YO COVID-19 policy states that with a positive test result within 10 days of a retreat, a full refund will be honored.
1374 Main Street, Route 302, Bartlett NH
Choose from single or shared rooms:
We have 3 shared double rooms available on the 3rd floor, they include:
Shared with 2 persons, 2 beds, shared co-ed bath
We have 2 Single Private Rooms and 2 Suites available on our second floor, they include:
Private Rooms: 1 full size bed, shared co-ed bath
Suites: 1 queen or king bed, private bath