Join us for a Sunset Paddle or a Sunset SUP & SIP in various locations. Enjoy a leisurely paddle under exquisite sunset painted skies. A coupon for a $5 drink will be offered to all that attend the SUP & SIP events.
We will meet at the chosen location 15 minutes early to prepare for our paddle. Feel free to bring a cooler onboard with your favorite beverage or snack!
This is a paddle only, no yoga is included.
Paddle is 75 minutes in length.
$30.00 pp (Sunset Paddle). Includes board, paddle and PFD.
$35.00 pp (Sunset SUP & SIP). Includes board, paddle and PFD, $5 Drink Coupon.
BYOBoard for $10 less the above cost (Register as BYOB)
Frequently asked questions
Is paddleboarding experience required?
- Some paddleboarding experience is encouraged but not required.
- Your instructor will provide basic SUP knowledge, lessons and techniques at time of on-land lesson.
- If you do not know how to swim, you will be required to wear a lifejacket throughout class.
- Paddling on knees is always an option for beginner paddlers.
What should I bring?
- Bathing suit
- Tank or Tee
- Long sleeve (weather depending)
- Change of clothes in case of getting wet
- Water bottle
- Dry bag (optional)
- NO COTTON!
Damaged or Lost Equipment Clause
In the event of damaged or lost equipment, including anchors, paddles, SUP’s and PFD’s, it is 100% the responsibility of the renter to repair or replace what has been lost or damaged.
Payments & Cancellation Policy
- The per person cost includes board rental, paddle, PFD (personal floatation device) and instruction by a certified SUP instructor.
- We offer a $10 Discount to bring your own board (BYOB) and paddle (BYOB available in most locations).
- Since classes sell out in advance, we have a strict cancellation policy. Please read carefully below:
- No refunds are available for cancellations and/or no shows. If you must cancel, you may choose to transfer to another class/event within 48 hours of cancelling by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. No exchanges will be processed outside of 48 hours.
- If class is cancelled by SUP YO due to weather or other reason, you may exchange the value of your ticket to another class/event or you may request a refund. Refunds will only be honored for SUP YO cancellations and must be requested within 48 hours of class. Outside of 48 hours, no refunds will be honored.