Unleashing The Miraculous Power Within
Unleashing The Miraculous Power Within | Day Retreat
November 5, 2022
Take a deep dive into finding your hidden potential, taking your power back and manifesting your dreams on this day retreat with the guidance and knowledge of Donna Laitinen, Positivity Influencer, Author of The Highest Frequencies of Love and owner of Evoke Change Center.
This intimate day retreat will include a yoga class and light breakfast followed by a 2-hour workshop, brunch, an afternoon nature walk, refreshments and a 2-hour afternoon workshop. Our Minds hold extraordinary powers. We’ll talk about the difference between the conscious and subconscious minds and using the tools of autosuggestion and how to take your power back.
We will end this day retreat with a sound bath ceremony to release what no longer serves us while declaring our rockets of desire!
Workshops will include:
- Reciting a positive affirmation to raise your frequency output
- Moving from autopilot thinking to mastery of your thoughts
- Realizing the power of your paradigm, taking back your power from mental conditioning with self-realization of your behavior patterns
- Learning to use intention setting with conscious awareness and energetically connect to your thoughts, feelings, behavior, and results
- Contemplating self-inquire uniting a connection with your whole being, mindfully, physically, and spiritually
- Aligning your thoughts with actions to connect your passion, goals, and energy.
- Reflecting and connect with practices to magnify your mind
- HFL Protocol (An experiential activity)
It Starts with You, Building Strength through Self-Discovery.
Self-discovery, including awareness, control, and discipline is a crucial prerequisite to developing the skills required for mental, emotional, and physical strength. We’ll review it all.
We look forward to hosting you at The Bartlett Village House!!!
Retreat Package Includes
- Breakfast, Brunch, Refreshments
- 1 Yoga class
- Nature Walk
- 2 Workshops
- Optional overnight in a shared or private guest room
- Optional Meals as indicated for overnight guests
Donna is dedicated to creating a wiser and kinder world by making transformational education widely available. She wants everyone to have access to transformational tools such as modern mindfulness, emotional awareness and self-compassion regardless of financial, social or physical challenges. Her purpose is to awaken compassion in our world. She does this work as an author, professional speaker and behavior change specialist.
My name is Donna Laitinen, I help individuals who are ready to make a shift, who want to reinvent, declare, and claim their life path their heart truly desires. I do this by using my natural gift of rallying and inspiring people to ignite the spark of internal motivation through forward vision thinking. My approach is based on behavior changing and spiritual energy connections, in which I help people to heal, recognize and be inspired
to take action. I have created and continue to create energy healing systems, allowing
for self-discovery, awareness, and consciousness to reconnect to our inner being and higher power.
- Professional Experience:
- Behavior Change Specialist, Certified with the International Coaches Federation
- Meditation, Stress-Reduction and Relaxation Certified Coach, AAAISMA
- LiveStrong Certified Trainer, YMCA, working with cancer patients and cancer survivors.
- Personal Fitness Trainer, Certified with American Counsel on Exercise
- Associates Degree in Exercise Science
- Reiki Healing
- International Best Selling Author of The Highest Frequencies of Love
- Co-other of Chapter ~ Believing in the Invisible; Faith vs. Fear
- Designed and Coach Compelling Fitness, a program for neurodivergent and intellectually challenged individuals
For Your Information:
The Bartlett Village house is the perfect getaway for private groups with 3-stories of living space and a private backyard, in walking distance to the Saco River and nearby hiking trails, there is plenty of space to s p r e a d out and come together The house has a total of 3.5 Baths. All linens and towels included in your stay, Please bring your own toiletries.
For full details on The Bartlett Village House visit https://bartlettvillagehouse.com/
*we recommend bringing any food items or snacks that you prefer to have on hand, especially if you have dietary restrictions/allergies.
Itinerary and pricing
Day 1 - Saturday
- 8:30 AM Yoga Class
- 9:00 AM Light Breakfast Served
- 9:00-11:00 AM Workshop
- 11AM-12PM Brunch
- 12:30-2:30 PM Mindful Nature Walk
- 3:00-5:00 PM Workshop
- 3:00 PM Afternoon Refreshments
Day 2 - Sunday (optional)
- 8:30 AM Yoga
- 9:30 AM Breakfast
- Leisure Time
- 12:00 PM Departures
Per Person Retreat Rates:
- Day Retreat Only (no overnight) $259
- Day Retreat + ADD 1 overnight (Saturday) $359
- ADD 1 Dinner (Saturday) $25
- ADD 1 Breakfast (Sunday) $15
All ADD ON options are available at check out.
Pay in full above using your credit card.
To pay by check:
Mail check: SUP YO, PO Box 273, N. Andover MA 01845
Full Payment due 30 days prior to arrival. All cancellations will incur a 10% cancellation fee. Cancellations made 31+ days before retreat will incur a 50% penalty. 29-0 days no refunds.
COVID-19 policy states that with a positive test result with 14 days of retreat, a full refund will be honored.
1374 Main Street, Route 302, Bartlett NH
Choose from single or shared rooms:
We have 3 shared double rooms available on the 3rd floor, they include:
Shared with 2 persons, 2 beds, shared co-ed bath
We have 2 Single Private Rooms and 2 Suites available on our second floor, they include:
Private Rooms: 1 full size bed, shared co-ed bath
Suites: 1 queen or king bed, private bath