Winter Hikes in the Whites
Winter Hikes in the White Mountains
Winter is coming! For some this may mean hibernation. But for the adventurous souls, it means piling on a few more layers and getting out there to explore and play. In New England the fun doesn’t stop when the temperatures drop – it’s just getting started! But what do you do if you’re not a skier or snowboarder? Cold temps and snow mean more caution and more prep, but hiking in the winter is FUN and worth it, not to mention peaceful and easier on the joints. This year we are offering some hiking options for a great winter adventure in the whites. Never hiked in the winter? We have some great winter hikes planned in the White Mountains… get outside and join us!
Be guided through the pristine forests of the Mount Washington Valley during the winter season with a White Mountain National Forest Guide. We will meet at the trailhead and enjoy a day in the wilderness together, connecting with nature and each other. Winter hiking excursions available January through March.
- Mt Willard (beginner)
- Mt Pemigewasset (beginner)
- Mt Waumbek (4k – advanced)
- Mt Tecumseh (4k – advanced)
- Cannon Mt (4k – advanced)
Hiking experience required! Proper winter gear and essentials required. A packing list will be sent at time of reservation. Please read full descriptions at time of registration by choosing BOOK NOW. To learn more about winter essentials, please purchase our WINTER ESSENTIALS recording HERE
- Round trip Guided Hike with Wilderness First Aid Guides
- Healthy Bag Lunch (During COVID-19, please pack your own lunch)
- Limited to 10 spots – Must register in advance
Things to Note:
- Beginner, Moderate & Advanced Options.
- Proper winter gear and essentials required
- Cost: $40 beginner, $50 advanced (per person)