Day Hikes – Beginner to Moderate
Day Hikes in the White Mountains – Beginner to Moderate
Be guided through the pristine forests of the Mount Washington Valley with a mountain top yoga class. We will meet at the trailhead and enjoy a guided hike and on select hikes, a mountain top yoga class! Enjoy a day in the wilderness together connecting with nature. Hiking excursions are available from May through October and are on a reservation only basis. On yoga hikes, experience yoga at its fullest by practicing in, and becoming one with, nature.
- Mount Pemigewasset is on the 52 with a view hiking list, because it is under 4,000 feet in elevation and offers incredible views from the bare open summit.Elevation: 2,557 feet, Location: Lincoln, NH off I-93, Distance roundtrip: 3.4 miles. Yoga Hike.
- This moderate hike takes you to the tallest waterfall in the White Mountains and is absolutely breath-taking! This hike is 1.5 miles each way (3.0 miles total roundtrip) with an elevation gain of 800 feet total. No yoga on this hike.
- See full list of locations offered at registration
- Roundtrip Guided Hike with Wilderness First Aid WMNF Guide
- Mountain Top Yoga Class (select hikes)
- Healthy Bag Lunch (During COVID-19, please pack your own lunch)
- Must register in advance – Limited to 9 spots
Things to Note:
- Beginner-Moderate Level
- Proper footwear required
- Leashed dogs permitted
- Cost: $35 per person