Yoga Hikes – Beginner-Moderate
Yoga Hikes in the White Mountains – Beginner & Moderate
Be guided through the pristine forests of the Mount Washington Valley with a mountain top yoga class. We will meet at the trailhead and enjoy a guided hike and a mountain top yoga class! Enjoy a day in the wilderness with other like minded people, experiencing yoga at its fullest by practicing in and becoming one with nature. Hiking excursions are available from June through October and are on a reservation only basis.
- Mount Pemigewasset is on the 52 with a view hiking list, because it is under 4,000 feet in elevation and offers incredible views from the bare open summit. This is the easiest level hike we offer. Elevation: 2,557 feet, Location: Lincoln, NH off I-93, Distance round trip: 3.4 miles. Yoga included. (beginner level)
- Welch Dickey Loop (moderate) is on the 52 with a view list and offers astounding views almost the entire hike. You will summit two peaks during this hike, hiking up Welch and holding our yoga class on the summit of Welch, then hiking onto Dickey where we will look back at Welch and all that you have accomplished before our descend. A fabulous hike! Welch Dickey does not disappoint:) Elevation: Welch Mountain (2605 ft.) and Dickey Mountain (2734 ft.), 4.5 miles round trip. Yoga included. (moderate level)
Middle & North Sugarloaf
- The Sugarloaf Trail is a semi short hike in the White Mountains to two peaks with rewarding and stunning overlooks! We will summit north sugarloaf first and grab some pics, and then head on to middle sugarloaf where we will spend some time taking in absolutely breathtaking views during our mountain top yoga class followed by lunch. Elevation: 2539′ (Middle Sugarloaf) and 2310′ (North Sugarloaf), 3.4 miles round trip. Yoga included. (beginner-moderate level)
- Round trip Guided Hike with Wilderness First Aid WMNF Guide
- Mountain Top Yoga Class
- Healthy Bag Lunch (During COVID-19, please pack your own lunch)
Things to Note:
- Beginner & Moderate Levels available
- Proper footwear required
- Leashed dogs permitted
- Must register in advance – Limited to 10 spots
- Cost: $40 beginner, $45 moderate (per person)
Under Permit with the White Mountain National Forest
Welch Dickey Loop
Sara was amazing and patient. Our group had a mix of levels for hiking. Her yoga was exactly what I needed in the most beautiful setting. HIGHLY recommend!
The Yoga Hikes provide an opportunity to connect with nature and the outdoors and they are also a chance to connect with others with similar interests. Jana does a wonderful job planning the activities and if there is yoga included she is a guiding, soulful teacher. I highly recommend an experience with SUP YO.
There is nothing quite like practicing yoga on a mountain top! Highly recommended!